Senior Financial Analyst
Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST
Accounting Professional, are you ready to take your career to another level with an organization that will have your interest in mind first? For the past 20 years, CPS has been working with the largest employers, specifically for their accounting and finance needs. We work strategically with our clients to find and match the best accounting and finance professionals to help improve their business.
Here at CPS, Inc, we only work with our clients to directly place quality talent for permanent and full-time positions. Our experienced recruiters spend time getting to know you, what type of work and company culture you like, and what your career goals are moving forward. We use our experience and knowledge of our client companies to find the right match for you. If you are looking to build your career, ready to take on new challenges, and gain the experiences you have always wanted, we want to work with you!
The Senior Financial Analyst for the Financial Planning and Analysis Department coordinates the development, receipt, and review of data for the preparation of the financial statements and Board presentations for annual budget and strategic long-range plan. The incumbent develops and maintains financial models used for budgets, forecasts and ad hoc analyses. Will work for multiple business units. Highly visible position.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting; MBA and/or CPA preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years of progressive experience in accounting, budgeting, planning
- Will consider someone straight out of a large national CPA firm
- Must have balance sheet and financial statement preparation experience
- MUST HAVE MANUFACTURING ENVIRONMENT EXPERIENCE IN A FINANCIAL ANALYST ROLE