401(k) PLAN ASSOCIATE
Laguna Hills, CA 92653
401(K) PLAN ASSOCIATE
In search of energetic, career minded individual to add to this focused team of Retirement Plan professionals.
- This role will support 401(k) Administrators by handling loans and distribution requests, reviewing and calculating vesting information and assisting participants and plan sponsors.
- Plans include 401(k), Profit Sharing, Defined Benefit, Cash Balance, Combo, Cross Tested & Age Weighted.
- Growth opportunities available!
- Successful candidate will have strong exposure to retirement plans.
- ASPPA designations preferred and supported.
- Outgoing & collaborative personality to work in team environment.
- Great communication skills.
- Desire to learn!
401(K) PLAN ASSOCIATE
- 2+ years Retirement Plans experience ideal.
- System savvy - MUST have strong MS Office proficiency.
- PensionPro and/or ASC software experience would be ideal.
- Critical thinker
- GREAT listening skills
- Customer service oriented
- Creative (ability to create efficiencies)
- Hard worker/team player
Opportunities for growth/advancement. GREAT benefits!
Executive Recruiter / Market Specialist
SPECIALTIES: All ERISA related positions including: Defined Contributions, Defined Benefits / Pension, Non-Qualified, Actuarial, Sales, Service, Communications, Compliance, Implementation, Investments, ESOP, 401(k) Recordkeeping, Financial Advisors, Wealth Management, Wholesaling, Executive Level, etc.
EXPERIENCE: My area of specialty includes: Defined Benefits, Defined Contributions, Non-Qualified, Actuarial, Taft-Hartley, Investments, Insurance, Trust and Health & Welfare and Annuity.
The levels of candidates that I place include Recordkeepers, Compliance Specialists, Installation/Implementation Specialists, Service/Enrollment Specialists, Sales (Pension Wholesalers, Direct Sales, DCIO), Client Relationship Managers, ERISA Attorneys, Pension Actuaries as well as Management, Director, VP and C-level positions. We also place Investment professionals, Financial Advisors & Brokers.
I’M IN THIS BUSINESS BECAUSE: There’s no better feeling than helping someone realize their goals by assisting them in advancing their career. I love making that connection! My goal is to consistently build long lasting relationships with both my clients and my applicants.
CLIENTS CAN COUNT ON ME BECAUSE: I pride myself on the quality of my work and I truly CARE about their needs. The better I know them, the better my understanding is as to who would fit their needs.