Bilingual Retirement Participant Consultant
The role will lead enrollment & investment education meeting with retirement plan participants
This position's responsibilities include:
- Conducting enrollment and education meetings in English & Spanish
- Increasing participation and deferral rates while capturing rollover assets
- Participate in career development to advance personal knowledge and professional career
If you are looking for a company that encourages career development, work with a manager who will “roll up” their sleeves to work with you, and have a career path into Relationship Management, this is for you.
- There is travel expected in this position.
- It requires a clean FINRA Series 6, 63, 65 and Life license, Need at least a 6 to be hired.
Base plus bonus.
- Salary of 55K to 65K
- Bonus based on increased assets and rollovers.
Retirement Svcs Recruiter - Section Manager
Steve Anderson is a nationally recognized retirement services recruiter with over 20 years of experience. Steve started in 1996 and has facilitated partnerships with many of the industry leading providers for CPS Inc. He brings a candid communication style that delivers proven results and company leading levels of new & repeat business.
Steve has a simple business philosophy – make it easy for businesses to work with him while bringing value through his work ethic, industry knowledge, and contacts. His integrity, transparency, and commitment to finding the best hire has enabled him to be a leader within the retirement industry and CPS Inc. He is an advocate for qualified candidates at all levels of experience.
Steve recruits at all levels of experience within the qualified and nonqualified retirement plan industry. His expertise includes Talent Acquisition, Employee Onboarding & Assessment, Staff Development, Salary Analysis, Management Consulting, Career Consultation, and Candidate Generation.
Follow Steve on social media to access the latest industry information.