401k Plan Administrator
Hartford, CT 06101
We’re seeking someone who has a strong background with qualified retirement plans. Hands on experience doing recordkeeping and/or compliance testing & form filings.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Administration of 401k, Age Weighted, Cash Balance plans
- Reconciling assets & allocation of contributions
- Processing of loans, distributions, and withdraws
- Consult on plan design, IRS/DOL regs, ERISA
- Interpretation of plan documents
- Compliance testing depending on experience
- Consult with new clients during implementation process
- Ideally will have ASPPA designation
- Basic computer skills (Outlook, Word, Excel) are essential
- Understanding of plan design
- Strong understanding of ERISA compliance
Retirement Svcs Recruiter - Section Manager
Steve Anderson is a nationally recognized retirement services recruiter with over 20 years of experience. Steve started in 1996 and has facilitated partnerships with many of the industry leading providers for CPS Inc. He brings a candid communication style that delivers proven results and company leading levels of new & repeat business.
Steve has a simple business philosophy – make it easy for businesses to work with him while bringing value through his work ethic, industry knowledge, and contacts. His integrity, transparency, and commitment to finding the best hire has enabled him to be a leader within the retirement industry and CPS Inc. He is an advocate for qualified candidates at all levels of experience.
Steve recruits at all levels of experience within the qualified and nonqualified retirement plan industry. His expertise includes Talent Acquisition, Employee Onboarding & Assessment, Staff Development, Salary Analysis, Management Consulting, Career Consultation, and Candidate Generation.
Follow Steve on social media to access the latest industry information.