A proven Account Manager with experience in defined contribution retirement plans.
- Proactive client service
- Effective communicator – both verbal and written
- Defined contribution experience (401k, profit sharing, age weighted)
- Problem solver with ability to prioritize
- Applies all ERISA - pension plan rules and provisions.
- Effectively communicate provisions to plan sponsors and advisers
- Coordinate all recordkeeping, compliance testing, and plan design with internal teams
- Reviews system reports for hours worked by pensioners and follows up with letters to pensioner and employer (if necessary).
- Timely communications on regulatory filings
- College degree preferred or two years of experience working for retirement services provider
- ASPPA – CPC, QPA, or QKA preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Outlook, Word.
Retirement Svcs Recruiter - Section Manager
Steve Anderson is a nationally recognized retirement services recruiter with over 20 years of experience. Steve started in 1996 and has facilitated partnerships with many of the industry leading providers for CPS Inc. He brings a candid communication style that delivers proven results and company leading levels of new & repeat business.
Steve has a simple business philosophy – make it easy for businesses to work with him while bringing value through his work ethic, industry knowledge, and contacts. His integrity, transparency, and commitment to finding the best hire has enabled him to be a leader within the retirement industry and CPS Inc. He is an advocate for qualified candidates at all levels of experience.
Steve recruits at all levels of experience within the qualified and nonqualified retirement plan industry. His expertise includes Talent Acquisition, Employee Onboarding & Assessment, Staff Development, Salary Analysis, Management Consulting, Career Consultation, and Candidate Generation.
Follow Steve on social media to access the latest industry information.