San Francisco, CA | Remote Friendly TELECOMMUTE
Represents and sells steel products within a defined sales territory, covering the greater San Francisco Bay area. Work from a home office. Identifies, evaluates and develops opportunities/business plan with existing and potential customers to increase market share and expand profitable sales.
• Services existing accounts.
• Sell products and solutions purposefully, demonstrating product and operational capabilities; makes presentations and
proposals to new and existing clients with accountability to core profitability growth and product promotion.
• Negotiates price, service plans, and implementations etc. in coordination with company directives and customer product
Arrange for preparation of sales contracts and/or proposals.
• Cultivates a team environment and works with inside sales to promote and expand business; develop plan together in
order to secure the additional business
• Works cross functionally and utilizes appropriate internal resources to establish and meet customer expectations /
fulfillment; help solve customer needs and improve service levels.
• Works to improve sales processes and tools required to effectively sell and implement value-added solutions and supply
chain strategies to increase efficiencies, drive customer satisfaction, lower costs etc.
• Provides timely reporting and feedback to management regarding account performance and updates. Prepare call reports,
business transactions, expenses
• Participates in forecasting and market analysis when developing sales objectives; understands general economic, industry,
and competitive information.
Any 4 year college degree
3 - 5 years related experience with a minimum of 2 years direct outside account
management sales experience to include solid business acumen and knowledge of
sales techniques and marketing strategies
• Strong customer service orientation with ability to initiate and sustain productive
business relationships with customers
• Demonstrated sales skills with strong achievement orientation and negotiation sills to
close business deals
• Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work effectively with all levels in an organization
and to make effective presentations to clients / upper management
• Demonstrated problem-solving skills with ability to develop proactive solutions to
• PC literacy, proficiency in MS Office suite
• Good organizational skills