Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
Accounting Professional, are you ready to take your career to another level with an organization that will have your interest in mind first? For the past 20 years, CPS has been working with the largest employers, specifically for their accounting and finance needs. We work strategically with our clients to find and match the best accounting and finance professionals to help improve their business.
Here at CPS, Inc, we only work with our clients to directly place quality talent for permanent and full-time positions. Our experienced recruiters spend time getting to know you, what type of work and company culture you like, and what your career goals are moving forward. We use our experience and knowledge of our client companies to find the right match for you. If you are looking to build your career, ready to take on new challenges, and gain the experiences you have always wanted, we want to work with you!
Downtown Chicago OR Northern Suburbs
- Conduct and supervise all aspects of accounting
- Supervise staff accountants and prepare staff evaluation reports
- Mentor, guide and support fellow colleagues
- Complete all financial statements, financial reports, and consolidations
- Review all work papers before submission for further review
- SAP experience and CPA license are preferred
- Four (4+) years of public accounting experience
- BS Degree (required)
- Good analytical, interpersonal, time management, research, and communications skills
- Must be able to effectively work with new and changing situations including new industry regulations; where there may not always be a readily apparent solution
- Experience with manufacturing