Accounts Payable Clerk
Des Plaines, IL 60018
- Owning the Accounts Payable function which includes the following day to day activities:
- Reconcile bank accounts
- Update bank accounts
- Enter invoices for payments
- Question payments
- Identify errors and fact check
- Collaborate with other departments
- Process ACH transactions/refunds
- Maintain constant attention to detail to ensure payment errors are not made
- Oversee the account payables authorization process to approve payments
- Cross train with other team members to expand upon finance and accounting knowledge; professional development by assisting with other finance related tasks
- QuickBooks and basic Excel proficiency with a minimum of 1 year of accounts payable experience (mostly manual); knowledge of other enterprise accounting software or accounts payable platforms a plus
- Quick learning ability and an accounting/finance related educational background – we’d love to hear from you too!
- Career aspirations for professional growth within Accounting – we promote from within!
- Great communication and an awesome personality; this is a “colorful” department so prepare for fun team conversation while accomplishing goals!
SPECIALTIES: All Office & Human Resources related positions.
EXPERIENCE: My area of specialty includes: Direct hire placement, Executive search, Temporary placement, Temporary-to-hire placement and Project recruiting.
I’M IN THIS BUSINESS BECAUSE: There’s no better feeling than helping someone realize their goals by assisting them in advancing their career. I love making that connection! My goal is to consistently build long lasting relationships with both my clients and my applicants.
CLIENTS CAN COUNT ON ME BECAUSE: I pride myself on the quality of my work and I truly CARE about their needs. The better I know them, the better my understanding is as to who would fit their needs.”