Area Purchasing Manager
The Purchasing Manager will manage local procurement, storeroom operations, and supervise personnel for two facilities in the Southeast South Carolina region. My client is offering growth potential and a generous compensation package including full relocation. This position will require 40% travel back and forth to the two facilities.
- Sourcing and negotiating MRO, equipment, services, supplies
- Manage inventory for local facilities
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams at the facility and corporate headquarters
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree; experience managing Indirect/MRO/Services and experience leading teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Finance or Engineering degree.
- Inventory or store room management experience.
- Experience negotiating with local, regional or national contracts.
- Supervisory experience.
- Experience with an inventory management computer system.
- 5 years of experience in the manufacturing industry.
- Certified Purchasing Manager (CPM), Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP), or Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM).
I am a recruiter with 20 years of experience, currently recruiting Procurement & Supply Chain Management professionals for food and chemical manufacturing companies nationwide. I place professionals at all levels in Supply Chain: Purchasing/Procurement, Sourcing, Planning/Forecasting, Transportation, Logistics, Warehouse.
Whether you are an employer searching for top-notch talent or a candidate looking to change jobs, CPS has a solution for you. With over 40 years of recruiting expertise, the recruiters of CPS have the market and technical knowledge to understand your employment needs.