Associate Sourcing Manager
This Associate Sourcing Manager will assist in planning, developing and implementing different strategies to purchase products that are low cost and of highest quality.
- Monitor the variances in the budget to ensure purchases are made within specified budget standards.
- Negotiate to renew existing contracts
- Monitor the budget to ensure purchases are made within specified budget standards.
- Develop purchasing policies and procedures
- Evaluate and monitor the quality standards provided by vendors to ensure compliance with the contract agreement and resolve issues if any.
- Clearly and effectively communicate the procurement strategies to the vendors and team members.
- Manage, coordinate and direct all the procurement activities
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, Master's preferred
- Direct negotiating experience
- Ability to interpret contract procedures
- Excellent communication skills – written and oral
- Deep understanding of various sourcing and procurement procedures
- Project Management experience
- Ability to build and maintain professional relationship
- Master’s degree
- Related experience of 5 years or more
- Experience with Six Sigma or Lean methodologies
I am a recruiter with 20 years of experience, currently recruiting Procurement & Supply Chain Management professionals for food and chemical manufacturing companies nationwide. I place professionals at all levels in Supply Chain: Purchasing/Procurement, Sourcing, Planning/Forecasting, Transportation, Logistics, Warehouse.
Whether you are an employer searching for top-notch talent or a candidate looking to change jobs, CPS has a solution for you. With over 40 years of recruiting expertise, the recruiters of CPS have the market and technical knowledge to understand your employment needs.