Lincolnshire, IL 60069
- Manages the planning and execution of campus and internship programs
- Builds and manages relationships with universities; including facility, students and school organizations
- Leads the planning and execution of firm events and activities at universities (e.g. career fairs, on-campus interviews, etc.)
- Schedule and coordinate phone, in-person and video interviews for campus candidates and job shadows
- Ensures the highest-level of candidate care and communication for all campus prospects
- Consistently identifies areas of process improvement, and makes ongoing recommendations
- Lead debrief sessions to review campus recruiting program effectiveness and design
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of three (3) years of campus and lateral recruiting experience or related professional experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to sell opportunities and close candidates
- Strong/advanced PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook skills required
- Represent the Firm in a manner consistent with our values
SPECIALTIES: All Office & Human Resources related positions.
EXPERIENCE: My area of specialty includes: Direct hire placement, Executive search, Temporary placement, Temporary-to-hire placement and Project recruiting.
I’M IN THIS BUSINESS BECAUSE: There’s no better feeling than helping someone realize their goals by assisting them in advancing their career. I love making that connection! My goal is to consistently build long lasting relationships with both my clients and my applicants.
CLIENTS CAN COUNT ON ME BECAUSE: I pride myself on the quality of my work and I truly CARE about their needs. The better I know them, the better my understanding is as to who would fit their needs.”