Category Manager, Corporate Services
Baltimore, MD US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
My client, a chemical manufacturing company is recruiting for a Category Manager to manage the spend of Corporate Services. This position can be located in either Baltimore or Houston.
Category Manager, Corporate Services – Reporting to a VP of Indirect Sourcing, this position will be responsible for managing a $140M spend of HR, labor, financial services, travel, marketing, etc. for multiple facilities in North America. This is a critical role for my client that will lead all strategic sourcing activities for the corporate services categories.
- Work cross-functionally with stakeholders and other departments in the company
- Develop and lead strategies for the assigned categories
- Manage risk and create value
- Execute procurement activities according to P2P policies
The ideal candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- 5+ years of experience working with in a strategic sourcing role
- Experience sourcing corporate services for a manufacturing company
- Leadership experience
My client, an industry leader, is offering growth potential and a generous compensation package, including bonus and relocation.
**This is NOT a remote position. This is a hybrid position – 3 days in office, 2 days work from home.
Meet Your Recruiter
I am a recruiter with 20 years of experience, currently recruiting Procurement & Supply Chain Management professionals for food and chemical manufacturing companies nationwide. I place professionals at all levels in Supply Chain: Purchasing/Procurement, Sourcing, Planning/Forecasting, Transportation, Logistics, Warehouse.
Whether you are an employer searching for top-notch talent or a candidate looking to change jobs, CPS has a solution for you. With over 40 years of recruiting expertise, the recruiters of CPS have the market and technical knowledge to understand your employment needs.