Channel Merchandising Manager
My client, a leading broad line supplier of facilities maintenance products is currently seeking a Channel Merchandising Manager. In this role, you will work directly with Sr. Manager, Merchant and be responsible for implementing the merchandising strategy for assigned product categories. You will ensure the products categories are presented in a compelling way to optimize customers’ selection of products and to drive revenue, gross profit and customer acquisition.
- Implement assortment of strategies
- Collaborate with Publishing and Product Information
- Analyze customer feedback
- Oversee addition of new items
- Research assigned products to understand how they work and how customers use them
To be successful in this role:
- 5+ years of experience in user product management
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
My client is offering growth potential in a progressive working environment and a generous compensation package.
I am a recruiter with 20 years of experience, currently recruiting Procurement & Supply Chain Management professionals for food and chemical manufacturing companies nationwide. I place professionals at all levels in Supply Chain: Purchasing/Procurement, Sourcing, Planning/Forecasting, Transportation, Logistics, Warehouse.
Whether you are an employer searching for top-notch talent or a candidate looking to change jobs, CPS has a solution for you. With over 40 years of recruiting expertise, the recruiters of CPS have the market and technical knowledge to understand your employment needs.