Client Relationship Manager
Waldwick, NJ US
The Relationship Manager position is a client-facing position with an assigned book of business. Ideally looking for someone out of a TPA, but open to other candidates!
Specific tasks include:
- Communicate directly with clients on the day to day account management and expierence holding a book of clients.
- Work closely with the administration team so they can perform annual testing (ADP/ACP, 402(g), Top Heavy determination, 410(b), etc.) accurately and timely.
- Knowledge of including but not limited to 401(k), 403(b), 457 and defined benefit plans.
- Communicate failed test results to the client in a clear and concise manner to ensure the client understands the results.
- Explain employer contribution calculations.
- Ensure required government forms (Form 5500, 5330, 5558, etc.) are filed accurately and timely as required.
- Communicate 5500’s effectively to clients.
- Work directly with large plan auditors and/or DOL/IRS auditors as requested.
- Other tasks as requested.
- Full benefits – 70% of medical paid! Dental, & vision offered.
- 401k match
- In office role – Monday through Friday.
- Industry designations(s) preferred, but not required. (Ex: QKA, FINRA)
Local to Waldwick, NJ or commutable distance. Pay up to $90,000!