Commercial Lines Account Manager
Orlando, FL US
The primary function of this position is to provide quality service to clients. The Account Manager will be the day-to-day liaison between the insurance company, agent, and their clients. Daily servicing of clients will include addressing various coverage issues and handling all the inside service work associated with the clients account, including all endorsement activity, routine coverage questions, problem-solving, renewals, checking, and binding of policies.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients while providing consistent, accurate, and timely communication to clients through verbal and written correspondence.
- Maintain client files in Epic and use Epic for processing all transactions.
- Process daily incoming mail, and phone requests, responding promptly and appropriately.
- Assist clients in making appropriate coverage changes; inform and educate clients about coverage, exclusions, exposures, and audits and document electronic files accordingly.
- Renew and re-market accounts.
- Sets priorities and manages work flow to ensure efficient, timely, and accurate processing of transactions and other responsibilities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2 or more years experience as a Commercial Lines Account Manager, and currently hold a P&C license.
- Keeps informed regarding industry information and new product information.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and self-manage workload.
- Computer literate with experience using Word and Excel.
- Ability to work in a team environment, with a positive attitude and willingness to help others.
- Able to work under pressure and time constraints in a fast-paced environment with significant telephone and personal interruptions.
- Good attendance