Commodity Manager - Raw Materials
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$2B Global chemical manufacturer is looking for a Commodity Manager to add to their procurement team. This person will manage an annual spend of $60M including polymers, polyurethane, acids, additives, and epoxy. Company is looking for someone who is strategic and has experience working with global suppliers.
The company is offering a generous compensation package and great benefits. Relocation assistance available.
$60M spend in chemicals, prefer experience with chemicals relating to the building materials industry- polymers, polyurethane, acids, additives, and epoxy.
- Experience with chemicals that are used in the construction materials industry is preferred.
- Global experience required
- Strong negotiating skills- contracting
- Strategic- vendor selection/management/KPI, risk management, commodity market analysis (trends and forecasts)
- No direct reports but there are buyers at each plant that would be dotted line and 16 plants in the US.
I work with clients and candidates on a national basis- filling positions specific to Supply Chain and Procurement. Focus is on chemical, food, and industrial verticals; covering all of supply chain management, procurement, planning, logistics, and transportation. I work with all levels, from buyers/analysts to VP level.
My goal is to provide the best candidates to client companies, while maximizing those candidates' opportunity for career growth.