Kansas City, KS
This Engineer's responsibilities will include:
- Identify and implement process improvements.
- Process control system design and maintenance, to include PLC's, MCC's and VFD's.
- Process instrumentation including mass flow meters, continuous and discrete level transmitters, pressure transducers and temperature transducers.
- Work in and around 480 V MDCC including motor systems that are VFD controlled.
- Manage a small to mid-size controls projects to maintain schedule and budget
- Degreed Engineer with 3+ years of experience programming PLC’, HMI development, and troubleshooting.
- Desire to assume a supervisor role.
- Leadership experience and exposure to project management.
- Proven critical thinker, problem solver, and self-starter. Able to work unsupervised. Excellent communication skills.