The purpose of the DC Analyst position is to perform relevant technical work on Defined Contribution Plans and be an internal technical resource.
- Provide support to Compliance Team Leader and Relationship Managers.
- Execute and deliver company’s core mission and values.
- Provide support as needed to investment providers, financial advisors, and plan sponsors.
- Provide on-demand ERISA technical information to Plan Sponsor clients and their associated Financial Advisors.
- Complete non-discrimination testing such as the ADP/ACP, Top Heavy and 415.
- Prepare annual plan reports and participant statements.
- Complete participant distribution requests.
- Complete special projects as assigned by Compliance Team Leader.
- Undergraduate degree required
- Residence in or willing to relocate to the Akron area.
- 1+ years of experience within qualified plan administration.
Retirement & Actuarial Executive Recruiter
- Why you're looking for a new position
- Why you're interested (or not) in a certain opportunity
I'm confident in my ability to ask enough questions, listen, and truly understand the various factors when making career decisions.
For every 3 candidates that get an interview through me, 1 gets hired. Let me help you find your next home in the retirement industry.
Born, bred, and fed in Chicago. I was a bandwagon Blackhawks fan in 2013, but have since been accepted into that fan community! I come from a big family where the rice and kabobs are always flowing at Sunday dinners.
"I had the pleasure of working with Arbella for 2 months while changing jobs and it could not have been a greater experience. Arbella has the ability to make you feel like you are her only client, which is something that can be hard to find when working with recruiters. She was awesome with guiding me through the interview process, coordinating interview times with my future employer and gathering feedback. Arbella was always quick to follow up with me and never left me in the dark. If you are looking for a new opportunity in the retirement services industry you couldn’t be in better hands."
Check out my other recommendations on Linkedin.