DC/DB Combo Administrator
REMOTE, -- US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
This job can either be in office or fully remote
Job will entail:
- Compliance testing, and reconciliation of trust accounts.
- Performs all facets of daily plan administration including processing of contributions, loans, distributions, etc.
- Reviews, interprets and maintains the legal plan documents in order to assist clients in ensuring plan compliance with current IRS/DOL regulations and Remains current with the laws and regulations for retirement plan administration.
- Tax filing preparation.
- Communicating with clients on questions and important information regarding plan.
- Works with all associates in a manner that fosters mutual respect and teamwork.
- In office or Fully remote.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience with retirement plan administration.
- Experience with Datair software preferred.
- No designations required.
- 100 plans or less preferred.
- Strong organizational skills, client communications, and able to work proficiently with deadlines.
- Proficiency with Excel, Word, and outlook.
- Plan compliance.
- 5500 filings.
- Data entry skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Defined Contribution & Defined Benefit plan experience necessary.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off – 2 weeks PTO to start
- Vision insurance