Director of Indirect Procurement
Baltimore, MD US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
My client a chemical manufacturing company is recruiting for a Director of Indirect Procurement to oversee all indirect spend for North America. This position can be located in either Baltimore or Houston.
Director of Indirect Procurement – Reporting to a VP of Indirect Sourcing, this position will be responsible for leading a team of 12 direct reports and managing a $700M spend of Capital Equipment, MRO, Plant and Facilities Services, Professional Services for multiple facilities in North America. This is a critical role for my client that will lead all strategic sourcing activities for the Indirect categories for North America.
- Lead and develop sourcing strategies, assessing risk and industry trends
- Manage a team of 12 direct and 17 indirect reports – mentor and drive direct reports to identify, create and execute strategic sourcing initiatives
- Facilitate Change Management throughout the department
- Work closely with other leaders to identify cost savings and strategic opportunities
- Establish key metrics and review initiatives
The ideal candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree is required; Master’s preferred
- 10+ years of experience working with in a strategic sourcing role
- 5+ years management the spend for all indirect categories
- 5+ years in a leadership role
My client, an industry leader, is offering growth potential and a generous compensation package, including bonus and relocation.
**This is NOT a remote position. This is a hybrid position – 3 days in office, 2 days work from home.
Meet Your Recruiter
I am a recruiter with 20 years of experience, currently recruiting Procurement & Supply Chain Management professionals for food and chemical manufacturing companies nationwide. I place professionals at all levels in Supply Chain: Purchasing/Procurement, Sourcing, Planning/Forecasting, Transportation, Logistics, Warehouse.
Whether you are an employer searching for top-notch talent or a candidate looking to change jobs, CPS has a solution for you. With over 40 years of recruiting expertise, the recruiters of CPS have the market and technical knowledge to understand your employment needs.