Albany, NY US
Our client is a global manufacturer of specialty engineered materials used in many different industries. They are in search of an EHS Manager, with an emphasis on environmental, to support their two New York facilities.
As the EHS Manager, job responsibilities include the following:
- Ensure facilities are adhering to all EHS guidelines and regulations
- Promote compliance with applicable laws, permits, policies and procedures
- Oversee accident/incident investigations; provide improvement strategies
- Assist with EHS surveys, permitting and site audits
- Prepare and organize all EHS training requirements
Job Code: 172.21NM
As the EHS Manager, job requirements consist of:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field preferred
- 5+ years of experience in plant safety and environmental programs
- 3+ years of experience handling EHS regulations including State Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (SPDES) Permit Program
- 3+ years of experience leading safety training to employees
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certification preferred
Please attach your resume for consideration.
Job Code: 172.21NM
*Due to the high volume of applications, only those qualified for the position will be contacted.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Technical Recruiter / Section Manager
Along with my colleagues in the Environmental, Health and Safety Division at CPS, Inc., I specialize in placing EHS Professionals nationwide with Chemical, Petrochemical, Refining, Pharmaceutical, Biotech, and Food Manufacturing Companies.
CPS, Inc. has been in business for forty-eight years and has placed over 50,000 candidates! We also have divisions that work specifically with Chemists, Chemical Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Electrical Engineers, Industrial Engineers, and Manufacturing/Supply Chain personnel. Listed below is a link that will take you to more information about my company, CPS.
www.cps4jobs.com || 312.690.4550 || firstname.lastname@example.org
Specialties: Corporate Environmental, Health, and Safety Auditor / EHS Coordinator / EHS Engineer / EHS Manager / EHS Specialist / EHS Director / Global EHS Director / EHS Vice President / Environmental Engineer / Environmental Manager / Environmental Specialist / Industrial Hygienist / Management of Change Coordinator / Occupational Nurse / Process Safety Management Expert / Regional EHS Manager / Regulatory / Product Stewardship / Risk Management Specialist / Safety Coordinator / Safety Engineer / Safety Manager / Safety Specialist / Site Security Manager