Dallas, TX 75146 US
Our client is a global manufacturer of specialty chemical products used in almost every industry. They currently seek an EHS Manager for this facility just outside of Dallas, TX. The ideal candidate will have a solid history of changing safety cultures and leading continuous improvements.
As an EHS Manager, job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Lead all initiatives at the site to improve EHS performance
- Provide EHS expertise in regulatory compliance, occupational health and safety, process safety management, environmental, and industrial hygiene
- Oversee the site Process Safety Management (PSM) programs
- Lead any Incident investigations as needed
- Provide support for process hazard analysis and management of change teams
Job Code: 43.22NM
As an EHS Manager, job requirements consist of, but are not limited to, the following:
- BS of Science degree in Engineering, Environmental, Safety, or other relevant science degree
- 5+ years of chemical industry and safety experience
- OSHA and PSM regulations awareness with environmental regulations knowledge
- Knowledge of root cause analysis
- Must have PSM (Process Safety Management) experience
Please attach your resume for consideration.
Job Code: 43.22NM
*Due to the high volume of applications, only those qualified for the position will be contacted.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Technical Recruiter / Section Manager
Along with my colleagues in the Environmental, Health and Safety Division at CPS, Inc., I specialize in placing EHS Professionals nationwide with Chemical, Petrochemical, Refining, Pharmaceutical, Biotech, and Food Manufacturing Companies.
CPS, Inc. has been in business for forty-eight years and has placed over 50,000 candidates! We also have divisions that work specifically with Chemists, Chemical Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Electrical Engineers, Industrial Engineers, and Manufacturing/Supply Chain personnel. Listed below is a link that will take you to more information about my company, CPS.
www.cps4jobs.com || 312.690.4550 || email@example.com
Specialties: Corporate Environmental, Health, and Safety Auditor / EHS Coordinator / EHS Engineer / EHS Manager / EHS Specialist / EHS Director / Global EHS Director / EHS Vice President / Environmental Engineer / Environmental Manager / Environmental Specialist / Industrial Hygienist / Management of Change Coordinator / Occupational Nurse / Process Safety Management Expert / Regional EHS Manager / Regulatory / Product Stewardship / Risk Management Specialist / Safety Coordinator / Safety Engineer / Safety Manager / Safety Specialist / Site Security Manager