Medford, OR US
Our client company is a leader in the development and manufacturing of environmentally responsible agricultural products. They currently seek an EHS Manager to support an expanding manufacturing facility near Medford, OR.
As the EHS Manager, job responsibilities consist of, but are not limited to:
- Develop, implement, and manage EHS programs, projects, and policies
- Ensure compliance with all company, Federal, State, and local regulations
- Oversee accident/incident investigations, provide corrective actions, and track progress
- Provide site safety training, support, and coach employees on safe work behaviors
- Participate in environmental and safety audits
- Identify and provide continuous improvements
- Manage all necessary EHS documentation, evaluations, records, etc. as needed
Job Code: 76.22NM
As the EHS Manager, job requirements consist of, but are not limited to:
- Bachelor’s degree in Occupational Safety, Health, or another relevant field
- 3 years of experience in a EHS focused role in a manufacturing setting
- Knowledge of EHS principles, requirements, and regulations
- Familiarity with Industrial Hygiene techniques and improvements
Job Code: 76.22NM
*Due to the high volume of applications, only those qualified for the position will be contacted.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Technical Recruiter / Section Manager
Along with my colleagues in the Environmental, Health and Safety Division at CPS, Inc., I specialize in placing EHS Professionals nationwide with Chemical, Petrochemical, Refining, Pharmaceutical, Biotech, and Food Manufacturing Companies.
CPS, Inc. has been in business for forty-eight years and has placed over 50,000 candidates! We also have divisions that work specifically with Chemists, Chemical Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Electrical Engineers, Industrial Engineers, and Manufacturing/Supply Chain personnel. Listed below is a link that will take you to more information about my company, CPS.
www.cps4jobs.com || 312.690.4550 || email@example.com
Specialties: Corporate Environmental, Health, and Safety Auditor / EHS Coordinator / EHS Engineer / EHS Manager / EHS Specialist / EHS Director / Global EHS Director / EHS Vice President / Environmental Engineer / Environmental Manager / Environmental Specialist / Industrial Hygienist / Management of Change Coordinator / Occupational Nurse / Process Safety Management Expert / Regional EHS Manager / Regulatory / Product Stewardship / Risk Management Specialist / Safety Coordinator / Safety Engineer / Safety Manager / Safety Specialist / Site Security Manager