Vancouver, WA US
Our client is in search of an EHS Manager to be based at their manufacturing facility just outside of Olympia, WA. The ideal candidate will be a hands-on, personable leader that enjoys being on the floor and interacting with employees at every level. This position has potential to grow with the organization.
As the EHS Manager job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Develop, implement, and maintain EHS programs, projects, and policies
- Ensure compliance with all company, Federal, State, and local regulations
- Lead accident/incident investigations, provide corrective actions, and track progress
- Provide site safety training, support and coach employees on safe work behaviors
- Assist in installation and ensure safety during capital projects
- Provide and keep all EHS related permits and reporting
- Be subject matter expert on site
Job Code: 55.22NM
As the EHS Manager job requirements consist of but are not limited to, the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Occupational Environmental, Health, and Safety or other relevant field
- Experience in a manufacturing setting; chemicals or pulp and paper are preferred
- Experience in an environmental, health, safety, or industrial hygiene focused role
- Process Safety Management (PSM) Experience is a plus
Please attach your resume for consideration.
Job Code: 55.22NM
*Due to the high volume of applications, only those qualified for the position will be contacted.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Technical Recruiter / Section Manager
Along with my colleagues in the Environmental, Health and Safety Division at CPS, Inc., I specialize in placing EHS Professionals nationwide with Chemical, Petrochemical, Refining, Pharmaceutical, Biotech, and Food Manufacturing Companies.
CPS, Inc. has been in business for forty-eight years and has placed over 50,000 candidates! We also have divisions that work specifically with Chemists, Chemical Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Electrical Engineers, Industrial Engineers, and Manufacturing/Supply Chain personnel. Listed below is a link that will take you to more information about my company, CPS.
www.cps4jobs.com || 312.690.4550 || firstname.lastname@example.org
Specialties: Corporate Environmental, Health, and Safety Auditor / EHS Coordinator / EHS Engineer / EHS Manager / EHS Specialist / EHS Director / Global EHS Director / EHS Vice President / Environmental Engineer / Environmental Manager / Environmental Specialist / Industrial Hygienist / Management of Change Coordinator / Occupational Nurse / Process Safety Management Expert / Regional EHS Manager / Regulatory / Product Stewardship / Risk Management Specialist / Safety Coordinator / Safety Engineer / Safety Manager / Safety Specialist / Site Security Manager