Valparaiso, IN 46383
As an EHS Specialist, job responsibilities include the following:
- Provide daily guidance and direction
- Ensure that the company’s EHSS Systems and Policies are being implemented
- Be involved in systems implementation and maintenance
- Walk the manufacturing areas of the facility and interact with plant and supervisory personnel
Job Code: 153.18NM
As an EHS Specialist, job requirements consist of:
- BS in safety/environmental or related field
- 3+ years of overall experience
- Must have experience working in a Union operated Chemical manufacturing facility as an EHS Engineer or Specialist role
Job Code: 153.18NM
*Due to the high volume of applications, only those qualified for the position will be contacted.
Senior Technical Recruiter / Section Manager
Along with my colleagues in the CPS, Inc. Chemical Engineering Division, I specialize in placing chemical engineers and food engineers nationwide with Chemical, Petrochemical, Pharmaceutical, Biotech, and Food Manufacturing Companies. We place highly skilled individuals in the following types of engineering positions: Process, Project, Production, Production Supervision, Development, Design, Quality, and Controls; including Management positions in the aforementioned fields.
CPS, Inc. has been in business for forty-five years and has placed over 40,000 candidates! We also have divisions that work specifically with Chemists, Mechanical Engineers, Electrical Engineers, Industrial Engineers, and Manufacturing/Supply Chain personnel. Listed below is a link that will take you to more information about my company, CPS.
Specialties: Chemical Engineers / Food Engineers: Process Engineer, Production Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, Production Supervisor, Process Controls Engineer, Project Engineer, Process Development Engineer, Technical Service Engineer, Process Optimization Engineer, Plant Manager, Production Manager, Production Superintendent, Vice President of Operations, Vice President of Engineering, Engineering Manager, Director of Operations, Director of Engineering, Technical Manager, Capital Project Manager, Process Controls Manager, Production Lead, Lean Six Sigma Black Belt,