New Bedford, MA US
Our client is a manufacturer of specialty chemical products used in a variety of applications and industries. They currently seek an EHS Technician to join their site the New Bedford, MA area.
EHS Technician/EHS Generalist/Environmental, Health and Safety Specialist/EHS Specialist/EHS/Engineering/Chemicals/Specialist/Environmental/Health/Safety/Engineer/Occupational Safety/Industrial Safety/Industrial Hygiene/Environmental Science
As an EHS Technician job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Promote company safety and environmental policies
- Conduct safety orientations and Behavior Based Safety Observations
- Assist in environmental and safety permitting, auditing, and all other documentation and records
- Investigate safety concerns and provide corrective actions as needed
Job Code: 34.23NM
As an EHS Technician job requirements include, but are not limited to:
- High School Diploma is required; Associates degree is preferred
- 3+ years of experience in an EHS role in an industrial manufacturing environment; chemicals preferred
- Knowledge of EHS related standards and regulatory requirements
- Previous experience with and/or implanting ISO14001 is ideal
Please attach your resume for consideration.
Job Code: 34.23NM
Environmental, Health and Safety Specialist/EHS Specialist/EHS/Engineering/Chemicals/Specialist/Environmental/Health/Safety/Engineer/Occupational Safety/Industrial Safety/Industrial Hygiene/Environmental Science
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Technical Recruiter / Section Manager
Along with my colleagues in the Environmental, Health and Safety Division at CPS, Inc., I specialize in placing EHS Professionals nationwide with Chemical, Petrochemical, Refining, Pharmaceutical, Biotech, and Food Manufacturing Companies.
CPS, Inc. has been in business for forty-eight years and has placed over 50,000 candidates! We also have divisions that work specifically with Chemists, Chemical Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Electrical Engineers, Industrial Engineers, and Manufacturing/Supply Chain personnel. Listed below is a link that will take you to more information about my company, CPS.
www.cps4jobs.com || 312.690.4550 || email@example.com
Specialties: Corporate Environmental, Health, and Safety Auditor / EHS Coordinator / EHS Engineer / EHS Manager / EHS Specialist / EHS Director / Global EHS Director / EHS Vice President / Environmental Engineer / Environmental Manager / Environmental Specialist / Industrial Hygienist / Management of Change Coordinator / Occupational Nurse / Process Safety Management Expert / Regional EHS Manager / Regulatory / Product Stewardship / Risk Management Specialist / Safety Coordinator / Safety Engineer / Safety Manager / Safety Specialist / Site Security Manager