Growing coating, printing and converting manufacturing company near the Detroit area has an immediate opening for an Electrical Engineer
- Will provide support throughout the plant to continually improve processes, facility issues.
- Troubleshoot PLCs, HMI programs and Scada systems.
- Will additionally handle project assignments.
- The Electrical Engineer will provide troubleshooting support and continually educate and train Maintenance personnel on electrical systems.
- Participate in plant-wide improvement and team building activities.
- Lead teams in area of expertise.
- Review and approve proposals for new machinery.
- Estimate proposed projects and provide reports to management.
- Coordinate the work of Maintenance Electricians and outside contractors.
- B.S. degree in Electrical Engineering
- 5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Electrical design.
- Allen Bradley PLC programmg
- HMI programming experience
- AC/DC servo drive experience
- Some robot programming experience