Jackson, MS US
Seeking an Electrical Engineer for a promising opportunity in the greater Jackson, MS area. Offering excellent benefits and growth opportunities within this leading chemical organization.
Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineer include:
- Providing technical support to I&E technicians and operations
- Supporting the preventive/predictive maintenance program to assure reliability
- Providing electrical and instrumentation designs for projects
- Developing capital and expense budge requirements related to projects, maintenance programs, and repairs
- Troubleshooting support for multiple projects
Requirements for the Electrical Engineer include:
- Proven experience in instrumentation and electrical system reliability, troubleshooting, and design
- Understanding of medium and low voltage electrical equipment including switchgear, MCCs, VFDs, and motors
- Knowledgeable of industry codes and standards including API, IEEE, NEMA, UL, ANSI, etc.
- Experienced in control systems including DCS, PLC, and advanced process control functions
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, and team skills