Engineering Professional, are you ready to take your career to another level with an organization that will have your interest in mind first? Since 1976, CPS has matched top talent in multiple fields of engineering with progressive companies in all industries. Whether you are fresh out of school or an experienced professional with decades of experience, CPS can help you find the right fit for your next career move. For over 40 years CPS has been working with the employers nationwide, from family owned businesses to Fortune 500 corporations, to help them meet their engineering needs.
Here at CPS, Inc., we only work with our clients to directly place quality talent for permanent and full-time positions. Our experienced recruiters spend time getting to know you, what type of work and company culture you like, and what your career goals are moving forward. We use our experience and knowledge of our client companies to find the right match for you. If you are looking to build your career, ready to take on new challenges, and gain the experiences you have always wanted, we want to work with you!
Electrical Engineer Job Summary
An excellent opportunity for an Electrical Engineer has become available in Springfield, MA. Our client is a leading chemical manufacturer with locations around the world. Our client offers great benefits and is looking for someone that wants to grow within the organization.
As the Electrical Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting control systems including PLC and Delta V DCS
- Designing, installing and troubleshooting industrial electrical, power distribution and instrumentation control systems for projects
- Offering electrical, instrumentation and technical support to plant operations and maintenance
- Directing Electrical and Instrumentation calibration procedures on critical equipment
- Root Cause Failure Analysis on equipment failures and recommending action plans to minimize failures
We are looking for an Electrical Engineer with experience working in a chemical, refinery or heavy industry environment.
Specific requirements for the Electrical Engineer include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- At least 2 years of experience in chemical or heavy industry environment
- Understanding of designing power distribution, feeders, variable speed drives,
- PLC and DCS, Delta V experience
- Experience in Preventive and Predictive Maintenance tools
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication, presentation skills, and interpersonal skills