Electrical Reliability Engineer
This Electrical Reliability Engineer will lead the Electrical/ Instrument function for the site.
- Ensure compliance with applicable Company HSE Performance Standards, as well as applicable acts and regulations.
- Live and foster IPL Corporate Values.
- Small MOC’s, or Capex projects
- Ensuring that all electrical assets at the Plant have effective Reliability and Capability Life Plans and maintenance strategies
- Complete equipment failure investigations using root cause analysis techniques.
- Conduct engineering statistical reliability studies from the risk assessments, criticality data, corrective maintenance history and failure history.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- 4-10+ years of experience in maintenance and/or engineering of a Petrochemical manufacturing plant, power generation or similar heavy industry environment.
- Familiarity with Safety Management Systems.
- Familiarity with Turnaround management systems.
- Experienced in risk identification, analysis, and mitigation strategies.
- Proven project delivery.
- Demonstrated ability in optimizing reliability e.g. reducing failure rates, increasing uptime, etc.
- Strong understanding of RBM and RCM maintenance strategy development.
- Competent in the various methods of Root Cause Failure Analysis.