Employee Benefits Account Executive - Hybrid
Wall Township, NJ US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Employee Benefits Account Executive opening – Hybrid (2-3x per week!)
Role & responsibilities
- Primary responsibilities of this position include working with small to medium group clients, marketing to standard carriers, assisting with open enrollments, creating benefit guides, and strategizing with clients.
- Knowledge of working with Medical, dental, vision and ancillary benefits.
- Responsible for management of assigned book of business and maintaining a caseload
- Strong client communication skills and contact.
- Self funded and Fully insured plans.
- Knowledge of request for proposals.
- Coordinates and oversees the renewal process, including marketing, understanding renewal development, and negotiating on behalf of client
Qualifications & experience
- Organized self-starter who is dedicated to studying on their own and comfortable in a continuous learning environment.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Experience in Customer Service, Healthcare, Insurance, or related field preferred
- Some college preferred (higher education preferred)
• 401(k) • Dental insurance • Disability insurance• Flexible spending account• Health insurance• Health savings account• Life insurance• Paid time off• Paid training• Vision insurance
- No travel
- Employee Benefits: 3+ year
- Insurance background
• New Jersey Insurance Life and Health License