Employee Benefits Account Manager - Hiring Quickly!
Indianapolis, IN US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
JOB SUMMARY AND PURPOSE
The Account Manager position is vital to the success of the Benefits Team. The main responsibility of this position is to provide excellent service to each Client, support the Advisor and Senior Account Manager, Benefits, and serve the needs of the team.
Schedule – Monday & Friday remote. Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday in office. Located in Indianapolis, IN.
- Manage employee benefits administration, assisting current and new clients with benefits questions, claims, and billing issues to a successful resolution. Escalate issues to the appropriate level if necessary.
- Manage and coordinate the pre-renewal and renewal process. Assess and determine client needs for opportunities to increase sales of agency services.
- Organize enrollment meetings.
- Lead the process for plan enrollment including employee communication, case submission and plan implementation and follow up to a successful conclusion.
- Serve as resource to clients for updating/advising of current benefit conditions.
- Work closely with Account Executives on ongoing issues.
- Maintain a Indiana Life and Health Insurance license and participate in seminars and other training to maintain required license for knowledge and skill development.
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Prefer bachelor’s degree or at least an Associate’s degree or equivalent from two-year College or technical school.
- Exceptional in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Publisher, Outlook and Adobe.
- Ability to perform duties in a high-pressured, fast-paced environment
- Must be highly organized and detailed with the ability to prioritize and remain flexible
- Professional telephone skills and etiquette
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently with limited supervision and within a team
- Attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers or carriers
- Ability to prepare proposals for presentation and review
- Ability to apply basic mathematical concepts such as percentages, addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
- Ability to think independently and critically
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret industry policies and contract documents.
- Ability to effectively present information to Insured’s and carriers.
Differs based on experience.