Employee Benefits Sales Director
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Consult with employers on all aspects of their Employee Benefits program. This includes health, non-medical products, HR services, compliance and regulations regarding the arena of Employee Benefits.
- Provides technical sales insight/product value in the area of employee group benefits programs to address specific customer needs.
- Assists in the pre-qualification, assessment, development and presentation of client specific proposals.
- Serves as technical product or solution expert regarding employee group benefits programs for account team to identify product issues and solutions for both acquisition and retention of business.
- Assists with the closing of sales around employee group benefits programs.
- Understands the competitive environment for the credit union industry together with diverse financial services markets.
- Fosters teamwork and culture that accepts and responds rapidly to change and is action oriented.
- Maintains an understanding and relationship with organizations and associations that support the group benefit needs of Regions customers.
- Bachelor's degree and/or 5 years of demonstrated and proven experience is required.
- Related experience includes previous sales experience, preferably in the insurance industry.
- Health and Life licenses are required.
- Must have a positive “can-do” attitude, possess a passion for insurance, and be a self-starter who regularly demonstrates initiative.
- Other requirements include effective oral and written communication skills, and proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook.
I Joined CPS, inc’s Employee Benefits division earlier this year and feel like I’ve found my home. I recruit at all levels of experience within the qualified and nonqualified retirement plan industry. My expertise includes Talent Acquisition, Employee Onboarding & Assessment, Staff Development, Salary Analysis, Management Consulting, Career Consultation, and Candidate Generation. When I’m not in the office I enjoy spending time with my friends and family. You can find me refereeing for IHSA on the weekends and perfecting my euro-step like Lebron… Even though he travels… Get in touch with me about opportunities or if you want to chat about the latest games.