Employee Benefits Sales Producer - Central TX
Austin, TX US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Employee Benefits Sales Producer in Central Texas!
- Knowledge of group benefits (Medical, dental, vision, etc)
- Identifies and develops insurance prospects and appropriate markets
- Generate leads and pipeline opportunities through outbound prospecting via cold calling, drop-ins, email, LinkedIn, and networking
- Responds to referrals quickly and effectively.
- Creates and maintains client or prospect list
- Creates benefits proposals and makes sales presentations to prospective and existing clients on new and renewal business
- Develops, follows, and completes sales objectives
- Maintains key relationships with existing Employee Benefits clients
- Stay on top of trends, strategies and initiatives in the industry
- 2+ years Health Insurance
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing with others, to explain complex issues, to receive and interpret complex information, and to respond appropriately.
- Life and Health License required for TX.
- Ability to collaborate and work with a team-first mentality.
- Ability to generate new business sales, retain existing business, and to close sales in insurance.
- B2B Sales Experience
REMOTE within central Texas. Must be able to travel within the region to prospective clients.