Madison, WI US
As an Environmental Manager job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Plan and enforce health, safety and environmental site action plans, strategies, guidelines, and procedures in compliance with local, state, and federal regulations
- Identify environmental regulations/risks and implement improvements
- Inspect major accidents or problem areas and develop ways to further prevent them
- Provide environmental guidance/standards throughout plant
- Assist with site audits
- Current knowledge of laws and regulations
Job Code: 80.22NM
As an Environmental Manager job requirements consist of, but are not limited to, the following:
- BS in Environmental, Engineering, or other related Sciences
- 5+ years of experience managing environmental departments, practices, regulatory agency requirements and industry standards in a manufacturing environment; chemicals preferred
- Must have Title V Air Permitting experience
- Experience with investigation, reporting, and permit keeping
- Experience working in a PSM regulated facility is ideal
Job Code: 80.22NM
*Due to the high volume of applications, only those qualified for the position will be contacted.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Technical Recruiter / Section Manager
Along with my colleagues in the Environmental, Health and Safety Division at CPS, Inc., I specialize in placing EHS Professionals nationwide with Chemical, Petrochemical, Refining, Pharmaceutical, Biotech, and Food Manufacturing Companies.
CPS, Inc. has been in business for forty-eight years and has placed over 50,000 candidates! We also have divisions that work specifically with Chemists, Chemical Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Electrical Engineers, Industrial Engineers, and Manufacturing/Supply Chain personnel. Listed below is a link that will take you to more information about my company, CPS.
www.cps4jobs.com || 312.690.4550 || firstname.lastname@example.org
Specialties: Corporate Environmental, Health, and Safety Auditor / EHS Coordinator / EHS Engineer / EHS Manager / EHS Specialist / EHS Director / Global EHS Director / EHS Vice President / Environmental Engineer / Environmental Manager / Environmental Specialist / Industrial Hygienist / Management of Change Coordinator / Occupational Nurse / Process Safety Management Expert / Regional EHS Manager / Regulatory / Product Stewardship / Risk Management Specialist / Safety Coordinator / Safety Engineer / Safety Manager / Safety Specialist / Site Security Manager