Chicago, IL 60602
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide proactive executive assistant support to senior leaders.
- Creating emails, letters, reports, presentations and spreadsheets using Word, Excel or PowerPoint.
- Coordinate special events (global meetings, customer events and employee meetings).
- Organize and schedule travel (flight, hotel, taxi) and process expenses utilizing Concur system.
- Maintain and coordinate Executive’s calendar, assist preparing Executive for meetings.
- Coordinate executive communications, including phone calls, voicemail and emails.
- Greet visitors, employees and customers.
- Maintain and organize filing system of documents
- Maintain and uphold strict level of confidentiality
- Any and all duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree preferred.
- Highly organized with proficiency in multi-tasking and project management
- Minimum of 5 years experience in office administration with 2+ years assisting senior executives
- High level of professionalism and collaboration with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Develop and sustain a high level of professionalism with internal employees and external clientele
- Ability to work in a fast paced work environment and multi-task.
- High ethical values including and experience maintaining the highest degree of confidentiality with sensitive information.
- Experience in a multi-national/global environment preferred.
- Experience in a Sales environment environment is preferred
- Ability to work additional hours as needed to accommodate international time zones.
SPECIALTIES: All Office & Human Resources related positions.
EXPERIENCE: My area of specialty includes: Direct hire placement, Executive search, Temporary placement, Temporary-to-hire placement and Project recruiting.
I’M IN THIS BUSINESS BECAUSE: There’s no better feeling than helping someone realize their goals by assisting them in advancing their career. I love making that connection! My goal is to consistently build long lasting relationships with both my clients and my applicants.
CLIENTS CAN COUNT ON ME BECAUSE: I pride myself on the quality of my work and I truly CARE about their needs. The better I know them, the better my understanding is as to who would fit their needs.”