CPS, Inc. http://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/62510/logos/200x200.png http://www.cps4jobs.com http://www.cps4jobs.com USD 85000 95000 YEAR true
Chicago, IL 60606 US
Posted: 12/13/2022 2022-12-13 2023-09-30 Industry: Administrative & Office Services Job Number: TW12.13 Pay Rate: $85,000 - $95,000 Experience:
- Performs diversified and highly confidential administrative and office support activities for the VP, leaders, and their teams.
- Maintain a positive attitude with all business partners and approach all interactions optimistically
- Manages calendars and collaborates effectively with others to coordinate cross-company scheduling needs in a fast-paced global environment.
- Serves as a partner to active members of Leadership Teams (tracking action items, meeting minutes, etc.).
- Perform administrative tasks that may include drafting letters, submitting expenses, preparing reports, filing and compiling documentation for meetings, and other documents.
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Leads/participates in special projects, often requiring high attention to detail.
- Assist with setting up meeting rooms, organize catering, and ensure the common office areas and meeting rooms are clean and presentable throughout the day.
- Coordinate travel arrangements including flights, hotels and ground transportation
- Prepares and processes expense reports for the VPs and audits/approves direct report expenses to ensure submissions are timely and within company policy.
- Collaborates effectively with cross-functional assistants and participates as an active member of the Administrative Team.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key partners such as other assistants while creating a collaborative environment Support & Process
- Experience in a high-volume/fast-paced corporate environment
- Event planning and administrative management experience strongly preferred
- Strong working knowledge of SAP
- Advanced skills in Excel
- Knowledge of Concur
- Budget management experience