New Haven, CT US
As an executive assistant for a high profile artist, your role will be to support the artist in their day-to-day activities, manage their schedule, and assist with their business affairs. It is important that you can maintain a professional demeanor at all times.
Your responsibilities may include:
- Scheduling: You will be responsible for managing the artist's calendar and scheduling appointments, meetings, and events. This may involve coordinating with other members of the artist's team and managing conflicting schedules.
- Communications: You will be the first point of contact for the artist, screening and responding to emails, phone calls, and other communications as necessary. You may also be responsible for drafting and sending correspondence on behalf of the artist.
- Travel: You will be responsible for coordinating the artist's travel arrangements, including booking flights, hotels, and transportation. You may also need to manage the artist's itinerary while they are traveling.
- Event management: You may be responsible for coordinating events and appearances on behalf of the artist. This may involve working with event planners, coordinating with the artist's team, and managing logistics for the event.
- Business affairs: You may be responsible for managing the artist's business affairs, including contracts, financial management, and administrative tasks. This may involve working with the artist's legal and financial teams.
- Other tasks: You may be responsible for a wide range of other tasks, depending on the needs of the artist. This may include research, social media management, and personal errands.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to multitask. You should be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and able to adapt to changing priorities. You should also have excellent communication skills and be able to work well with others as part of a team. Finally, you should be discreet and able to maintain confidentiality at all times.
Meet Your Recruiter
I Joined CPS, inc’s Employee Benefits division earlier this year and feel like I’ve found my home. I recruit at all levels of experience within the qualified and nonqualified retirement plan industry. My expertise includes Talent Acquisition, Employee Onboarding & Assessment, Staff Development, Salary Analysis, Management Consulting, Career Consultation, and Candidate Generation. When I’m not in the office I enjoy spending time with my friends and family. You can find me refereeing for IHSA on the weekends and perfecting my euro-step like Lebron… Even though he travels… Get in touch with me about opportunities or if you want to chat about the latest games.