Experienced Audit Professional
Austin, TX 78701
Local Firm is known for the exceptional work-life balance offered to its employees, is seeking experienced audit talent to join their growing team and has a strong history of promoting within – 20 of 22 current partners were promoted to partner after demonstrated success at the firm.
Some of the awards the firm has had over the last 3 years are:
- “Best Accounting Firms to Work For”
- “Best Accounting Firms for Women”
- “Top 100 Regional Leaders”
- “Beyond the Top 100: Firms to Watch”
Benefits Include: 22 days paid time off (increases with firm tenure) plus eight paid holidays and two floating holidays, continuing professional education, 401(k) plan including profit sharing contribution, annual bonus through profit sharing plan, medical insurance, cafeteria plan including medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts, dental insurance, vision insurance, term-life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, employee assistance program, paid parental leave and paid bereavement leave.
- Minimum of 3 years of auditing experience in public accounting (preferably Big 4, national, regional or large local firm)
- CPA Certification
- Highly motivated team player
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Aptitude for project management
- Experience with middle market, technology, government and/or nonprofit clients