Huntsville, AL US
Come join a well-established and innovative leading global manufacturing firm located in Huntsville, Alabama. They are one of the largest producers in North America and they are seeking a senior FPGA/Electrical Engineer to work with their Digital Application Engineering team. Experience with mechanical systems, fluid systems, software printing systems or other industrial equipment will be required.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Designing, writing and testing programs designed to run printing systems
- Improving, revising and extending code base to improve reusability and fix bugs
- Writing firmware to control electronics hardware designed in house
- Developing and testing FPGA programs to control printheads in printing systems
- Assisting in transferring electronics and software over to manufacturing side of business for production
- Writing user documentation to facilitate operation of software and printing systems
We expect this person to have a background in several of the following:
- Firmware development experience in C and/or C++
- Experience in OrCAD Schematic Capture, Xilinx Vivado or other FPGA Programming
- Embedded C/C++ Development ARM Tools (Keil), Visual Studio/.NET C#/C++ test software programming
- Experience in software development in Windows, C#/.NET environment
- Electronics design involving microprocessors and PCB design experience
Meet Your Recruiter
I am a graduate of Northern Illinois University who earned a Bachelor of Science with an emphasis in Human Resource Management and achieved magnum cum laude recognition upon completion of my degree. I started my degree in Human Resource Management because my main purpose in life is to help others. I enjoy connecting with diverse individuals, learning about their own personal goals as well as career driven goals, and guiding them to achieve their highest level of success in life.
I chose to start a career in recruitment because it gives me the greatest sense of fulfillment to make a significant positive impact in someone’s life currently as well as in the future. I strive to create great long-lasting relationships with candidates and clients throughout the process. It is my personal goal to seek out top talent to place with quality organizations in order to make a difference in the world. I am a highly motivated and detail-oriented recruiter currently recruiting top technology candidates for CPS, Inc.
When I am not searching for new recruits or clients, I enjoy being in nature whether it be for hiking or on the beach participating in water activities. When the weather doesn’t allow for outdoor activities, it gives me peace when I make a cup of tea and open up a great book. I am also a wine enthusiast on the weekends forever searching to locate the perfect red blend.