Madison, WI US
Leading financial services firm dedicated to helping individuals and businesses achieve their financial goals. Local firm based in Madison, WI that has a proven team of experienced professionals and a commitment to providing personalized financial solutions.
Seeking a dedicated and knowledgeable Financial Advisor to join talented team. The ideal candidate will play a crucial role in helping clients navigate the complexities of personal finance, develop investment strategies, and make informed decisions to secure their financial future. This is a client consulting position rather than new business development although those with sales experience are encouraged to apply.
- Educate individuals about mutual fund selection, investment allocation & diversification.
- Consult with individuals to discuss their financial goals and investment preferences.
- Support Sr Advisors with quarterly investment portfolio reviews.
- Develop relationships that enhance client retention.
- Work directly with individuals to review their current retirement saving initiatives and recommend improvements.
- Educate clients about financial concepts, investment options, and market trends. Maintain regular communication to keep clients informed about their financial progress.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, economics, business, or a related field preferred
- FINRA 6 & 63
- Strong knowledge of financial markets and investment products.
- Excellent analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills.
Base Salary (W2) is 60-70k, plus bonus.
Employer contributes 90% of health premium.
Very strong 401k contribution
Meet Your Recruiter
Retirement Svcs Recruiter - Section Manager
Steve Anderson is a nationally recognized retirement services recruiter with over 20 years of experience. Steve started in 1996 and has facilitated partnerships with many of the industry leading providers for CPS Inc. He brings a candid communication style that delivers proven results and company leading levels of new & repeat business.
Steve has a simple business philosophy – make it easy for businesses to work with him while bringing value through his work ethic, industry knowledge, and contacts. His integrity, transparency, and commitment to finding the best hire has enabled him to be a leader within the retirement industry and CPS Inc. He is an advocate for qualified candidates at all levels of experience.
Steve recruits at all levels of experience within the qualified and nonqualified retirement plan industry. His expertise includes Talent Acquisition, Employee Onboarding & Assessment, Staff Development, Salary Analysis, Management Consulting, Career Consultation, and Candidate Generation.
Follow Steve on social media to access the latest industry information.