Global Benefits Analyst
Parsippany, NJ 07054
- Working with Director, Global Benefits & Total Rewards, help support global benefits plans and initiatives to ensure programs are legally compliant, cost effective, aligned with market and organizational needs, and operationally efficient.
- Research, analyze, and provide administrative support for global benefits programs which may include: medical, dental, vision, life, disability, retirement plans, expatriate and inpatriate health coverage, employee assistance programs, wellness, time off programs (vacation, sick, leaves, holidays), flexible work schedules, and tracking invoice processing.
- Assist with ongoing review and evaluation of retirement and health and welfare plan designs, vendors, administrative services, investment line up, performance standards, vendor changes/selection, reasonableness of rate changes and renewals, and contracts.
- Work on global projects with Director, Global Benefits such as insurance pooling, global benefits inventory/database, plan design and review versus the market, and governance.
- With external resources (consultants/brokers, actuaries, and vendors), maintain international benefits summaries on internal portal for global HR community to access and increase their understanding of market prevalence and trends by country.
- Collect data as it relates to the collective bargaining process for health and welfare and retirement-related issues.
- Track required filings, submissions, disclosures, and other regulatory requirements are performed on-time for benefits programs.
- Provide support during mergers and acquisitions, and other global expansion activities as requested.
- Participate in special projects, as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5-10 years in employee benefits with exposure to programs and policies outside the United States (health and welfare, defined contribution, and defined benefit plans).
- Experience working with unions or work councils desired.
- Background working with payroll/HRIS and benefit record-keeping systems.
- Comprehension of insurance underwriting and actuarial concepts. Knowledge of emerging benefit trends, competitive practices and major laws and regulations in the U.S. and globally, with emphasis on EMEA, Latin America, and Asia Pacific.
- Excellent analytical, project management, verbal, and written skills. Strong sense of urgency, attention to detail and accuracy. Well organized, with ability to prioritize accordingly.
- Solid Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and system skills; experience with SAP HRIS and ADP Payroll strongly preferred.
- Travel up to 20%.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Finance or a related discipline.
- Progress towards Certified Employee Benefits Specialist (CEBS), Certified Benefits Professional (CBP) or Certification in Global Benefits Management with the International Foundation of Employee Benefits is a definite plus.
SPECIALTIES: All Office & Human Resources related positions.
EXPERIENCE: My area of specialty includes: Direct hire placement, Executive search, Temporary placement, Temporary-to-hire placement and Project recruiting.
I’M IN THIS BUSINESS BECAUSE: There’s no better feeling than helping someone realize their goals by assisting them in advancing their career. I love making that connection! My goal is to consistently build long lasting relationships with both my clients and my applicants.
CLIENTS CAN COUNT ON ME BECAUSE: I pride myself on the quality of my work and I truly CARE about their needs. The better I know them, the better my understanding is as to who would fit their needs.”