Global Procurement Manager
Charlotte, NC 28201
The Global Procurement Manager will be responsible for managing a $90M global chemical spend. This position will report to the VP of Operations and will be both strategic and tactical. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience sourcing chemicals (resins, acrylates, coatings); BA/BS; global sourcing experience.
- This client is a global industry leader offering a generous compensation package of salary up to $120K and relocation if needed.
- Develops and executes contemporary procurement strategies.
- Work in accordance with company rules and regulations.
- Full comprehension of cost and value drivers for our key materials.
- Develops, implements, and continually monitors a price benchmark for raw materials.
- Negotiating, developing and closing supply contracts.
- Leads, evaluates, monitors and recommends improvement opportunities to ensure supplier performance levels are met.
- Works with cross functional teams to audit and approve new suppliers.
- Creating Requests for Quote (RFQ), Requests for Information (RFI), and Request for Proposals (RFP), and analyzing responses from suppliers to those requests.
- Perform other duties as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5 years of experience in a similar position, ideally with prior experience with chemical products.
- Software knowledge of MS Office & ERP system;
- Personality Traits we value: Creative, Empowering, Team mentality, Independent, Driven
I am a recruiter with 20 years of experience, currently recruiting Procurement & Supply Chain Management professionals for food and chemical manufacturing companies nationwide. I place professionals at all levels in Supply Chain: Purchasing/Procurement, Sourcing, Planning/Forecasting, Transportation, Logistics, Warehouse.
Whether you are an employer searching for top-notch talent or a candidate looking to change jobs, CPS has a solution for you. With over 40 years of recruiting expertise, the recruiters of CPS have the market and technical knowledge to understand your employment needs.