Group Benefits Producer
Rockville, MD US
We are currently seeking a licensed Group Benefits Producer to work in the Rockville, MD area. Life and Health is required able to be obtained within 90 days of hire.
Group Benefits Producer Responsibilities:
- Generates referral business and cultivates individual lead sources, using networking and prospecting techniques to grow potential sales opportunities.
- Establishes productive working relationships with clients and prospective clients.
- Conducts thorough needs analysis with each client/prospective client to determine the most appropriate benefits package based on a combination of price and value
- Advises on different group benefit plan types and suggestions on changes to plans.
- Completes coverage by binding policies, planning future follow-up visits, and evaluating needs on an on-going business
- Educates themselves on our internal referral partnerships to ensure that we are able to cross-sell products and offer as much value to our clients as possible
- Comfortable making cold calls and stopping at businesses for potential sales opportunities
- Updates job knowledge regularly by continuing education and information within industry.
- Motivation for sales and sales goals
- Group benefits knowledge and background.
- Communication and strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Previous sales experience is required, preferably in the insurance industry.
- State of Maryland Health and Life licenses
Base plus commission! Must be in Rockville, MD or surrounding areas.