Lawrenceville, GA 30043 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
- Collecting data on payroll outputs, management and employee surveys, employment records, and exit interviews.
- Implementing relevant HR metrics in order to determine the efficiency and impact of the workforce.
- Analyzing data and statistics for trends with regard to recruitment practices, motivation, turnover, and compliance with employment laws.
- Optimizing and implementing new data processes and systems.
- Compiling reports of data results and presenting these to senior managers.
- Identifying short- and long-term goals to ensure top-notch employee performance.
- Recommending policies that will improve the culture within the company and suggest ways in which to hire the best candidates for the job.
- Evaluating jobs and reviewing both existing and new positions and communicating the results of this to senior management.
- Identifying why candidates and employees choose to work within a company and recommending areas in the workplace that can be improved.
- Reviewing job descriptions to impact positively on employee retention.
- A bachelor's degree in human resources or business administration.
- A minimum of two year's experience in a similar role.
- Experience using human resource management systems (HRIS).
- Excellent research, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to work as part of a team and independently.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Excel, and the ability to create charts, spreadsheets, and presentations.
- Familiarity with HR operations, such as hiring, payroll, and employee benefits.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- An in-depth understanding of labor laws.
Meet Your Recruiter
SPECIALTIES: All Office & Human Resources related positions.
EXPERIENCE: My area of specialty includes: Direct hire placement, Executive search, Temporary placement, Temporary-to-hire placement and Project recruiting.
I’M IN THIS BUSINESS BECAUSE: There’s no better feeling than helping someone realize their goals by assisting them in advancing their career. I love making that connection! My goal is to consistently build long lasting relationships with both my clients and my applicants.
CLIENTS CAN COUNT ON ME BECAUSE: I pride myself on the quality of my work and I truly CARE about their needs. The better I know them, the better my understanding is as to who would fit their needs.”