HR Manager - Manufacturing
Stonecrest, GA 30058 US
The Human Resources Manager is responsible for all Human Resources aspects of the plant. The Human Resources Manager is responsible for managing the interface between employees and the Company. This position is a leadership role, and as such is expected to inspire employees to greater levels of professionalism, quality, productivity and engagement.
- Provides support to payroll, benefits, and general employment inquiries.
- Assists with performance management, associate relations matters, and terminations.
- Devises programs for operational improvement.
- Conducts new hire orientation and other training/ educational sessions.
- Administers and facilitates defined policies, practices, and procedures.
- Facilitates accident/ legal investigations and prepares related documentation.
- Compiles reports for the Site Manager, and Corporate.
- Co-coordinates safety and risk management programs, and the Safety Committee.
- Performs recruiting & hiring functions.
- Verifies appropriate flow of applicants.
- Serves as the HR representative during Company unemployment hearings.
- Co-coordinates site events.
- Compiles legal and operational data.
- Enters and maintains employee information.
- Processes paperwork.
- Maintains files.
- Processes payroll/ time records, completes related reports, and distributes pay checks.
- Tracks employment related information.
- Preserves security/ safety documents.
- Ensures Associates have proper badge access to the facility.
- Follows ISO standards.
- Responsible for reporting food safety issues to personnel with authority to initiate action.
- Performs all other duties and projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 5+ years of HR Manager experience
- Previous experience in the manufacturing industry preferred.
- Success filling an array of lower to manager level positions in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills for interactions with candidates, vendors, and individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Success in fast-paced environments working independently and on a team.
- Must have high sense of urgency, customer-service driven, and team player mentality.
Meet Your Recruiter
SPECIALTIES: All Office & Human Resources related positions.
EXPERIENCE: My area of specialty includes: Direct hire placement, Executive search, Temporary placement, Temporary-to-hire placement and Project recruiting.
I’M IN THIS BUSINESS BECAUSE: There’s no better feeling than helping someone realize their goals by assisting them in advancing their career. I love making that connection! My goal is to consistently build long lasting relationships with both my clients and my applicants.
CLIENTS CAN COUNT ON ME BECAUSE: I pride myself on the quality of my work and I truly CARE about their needs. The better I know them, the better my understanding is as to who would fit their needs.”