Our client is seeking a Human Resources Manager to join them in their Midwest manufacturing plant. This position manages the recruitment, development and retention of employees; has knowledge of EEO laws and general human resources concepts.
- Recruit, hire new associates as needed for production, and management levels.
- Ensure that company practices are being carried out in accordance with company policies.
- Implements and manages on-going policies, programs, and procedures to foster understanding of and improvement in management, supervisory or employee relations.
- Ensures employee retention at the facility is maintained at an acceptable level for all departments.
- Manages employee benefit enrollments, questions, or inquiries.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and assisting in providing appropriate resolutions.
- Ensure that all federal and state laws are being followed as pertaining to payroll and employee benefits.
- Performs analysis and prepares statistical reports, narrative reports and communications for use in formulating goals and objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Possesses specialized knowledge of HR systems, processes and procedures, including administration of benefits, compensation and other programs.
- Travel 5-10% of the time.
Apply today to be considered and to discover details about benefits and compensation for this role.
***Due to the high volume of applicants, only candidates meeting the above requirements may be contacted. Must be authorized to work in the U.S.***
Keywords included for search: Plant+Manager Human+Resources HR Plant+HR Human+Resources+Manager HR+Management HR+Lead
SPECIALTIES: All Office & Human Resources related positions.
EXPERIENCE: My area of specialty includes: Direct hire placement, Executive search, Temporary placement, Temporary-to-hire placement and Project recruiting.
I’M IN THIS BUSINESS BECAUSE: There’s no better feeling than helping someone realize their goals by assisting them in advancing their career. I love making that connection! My goal is to consistently build long lasting relationships with both my clients and my applicants.
CLIENTS CAN COUNT ON ME BECAUSE: I pride myself on the quality of my work and I truly CARE about their needs. The better I know them, the better my understanding is as to who would fit their needs.”