Westchester, IL US
At CPS, Inc. we are committed to matching great companies with exceptional talent.
CPS, Inc. partners with both job seekers and employers to solve problems and overcome challenges in the shortest time possible. We listen first, then craft individualized strategies to help everyone achieve their goals.
CPS, Inc. recruiters focus on their core area of expertise. Our teams are strategically built so every candidate and every company can leverage our market knowledge and insight effectively.
We only hire the best, so we can help you hire the best. CPS, Inc. recruiters thrive on the hunt for the perfect candidate and take great joy in making the “I’ve found exactly who you’re looking for” phone call.
The CPS, Inc. philosophy is to develop strong, long-term relationships with clients and candidates. Over two-thirds of our client business comes from long-standing clients who trust us with their most difficult challenges. Many of our candidates are referrals from placed applicants happy in their new jobs. Doing our jobs in an ethical and professional manner and treating people the way they want to be treated is critical to that repeat business.
We ring the bell with each placement. We sing and decorate your desk on your birthday! We send you on a rewards trip for meeting your goals! The list is so much longer, but you must apply to find out more!
The HR Recruiter will identify, recruit, screen, and present good candidates for HR positions. The HR Recruiter will also be responsible for bringing in new business to the company.
- Identifies appropriate candidates and assesses their qualifications through review of their resumes, interviews, and other forms of communications.
- Connects qualified candidates with hiring managers.
- Maintains contact with candidates to keep them apprised of the status of their applications.
- Vets potential employees’ credentials.
- Provides advice to hiring managers regarding salary negotiations with final candidates.
- Develops new client accounts.
- Works as Account Manager for all new business brought in.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience in recruiting.
- Previous Business Development/Account Management
- Thorough understanding of recruiting methods and best practices.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
- At least 2 years of related recruiting/Sales experience Required.
- Base Salary, plus Commission, plus Bonus
Are you interested? Please apply or give me a call!
Amanda Meyer, Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist
For those interested:
- We are seeking motivated individuals who want to take on a challenging career to better themselves financially, professionally and personally.
- We offer hands-on training, expert leadership and helpful support at every turn.
- We specialize by our industry which has enabled us to maintain a deep network of clients, candidates and resources.
Find out more about CPS | We highly value those who do their research.