Chicago, IL 60606
- Perform international recruiting and create interviewing plans for each open position.
- Update and create job descriptions.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Post openings in online venues, professional organizations, and in other appropriate recruiting venues.
- Develop and maintain data and metrics that aid in continuous recruiting improvement, cost savings and hiring great people.
- Performing reference and background checks for potential employees.
- Assist in on-boarding, new hire orientation and training.
- Build networks to findqualified passive candidates through Industry Contacts, Association Memberships, Trade Groups, social media and Employees
- Back-up to Payroll & Benefits
- Maintain human resource records, compile and analyze reports and metrics.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state and local employment.
- Ensure all employee data is accurate and up to date in HRIS.
- Maintain all applicant tracking and recording keeping
- Perform other special projects as assigned.
- 5+ years of human resources generalist experience including recruiting experience with international experience a plus.
- Proven talent acquisition sourcing and relationship building skills.
- Experienced interviewing skills with knowledge of various interview techniques.
- Excellent computer skills in a Word, PowerPoint & Excel
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills, 2nd language a plus.
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices.
- Ability to work with independently self-motivated and foster teamwork.
- Experience with HR Information Systems and Payroll systems (BambooHR & Paylocity a plus)
- Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources work.
- Experience with gathering data and analyzing information skillfully.
- Act in a manner of integrity that shows support for the company, its values, and the employees, while maintaining constant focus on meeting/exceeding customer requirements and expectations.
- A bachelor’s degree is required.
SPECIALTIES: All Office & Human Resources related positions.
EXPERIENCE: My area of specialty includes: Direct hire placement, Executive search, Temporary placement, Temporary-to-hire placement and Project recruiting.
I’M IN THIS BUSINESS BECAUSE: There’s no better feeling than helping someone realize their goals by assisting them in advancing their career. I love making that connection! My goal is to consistently build long lasting relationships with both my clients and my applicants.
CLIENTS CAN COUNT ON ME BECAUSE: I pride myself on the quality of my work and I truly CARE about their needs. The better I know them, the better my understanding is as to who would fit their needs.”