Human Resource Business Partner - Relo provided
Rochester, MN 55901 US
The Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) is an influential people partner to the businesses served, playing a key role in developing and implementing the HR strategy and programs in support of short-term and long-term business goals. The HRBP proactively incorporates HR solutions that best enable the team to meet their strategic objectives.
- Develop strong relationships with all business functions and determine Human Resources priorities consistent with strategic business
- Provide management coaching to optimize employee engagement, team development, and organizational effectiveness
- Coordinate full lifecycle of key talent development programs
- Implement workforce planning, talent review, succession planning, and career and performance management to support the assigned groups’ growth plans.
- Identify and recommend appropriate employee development and training programs
- Partner with HR centers of excellence to ensure the assigned groups receive the necessary services, support, and communications from these centralized HR functions.
- Advise leaders on organizational structures, job descriptions, compensation structures, and performance strategies to strengthen performance of assigned group.
- Develop and implement solutions to maximize employee retention
- Manage complex employee relations issues and investigations as needed to resolve potential conflicts, violations of policy, or workplace issues.
- Provide counseling and support in dealing with employee relations issues and interpretation/application of employment policies and procedures
- Serve as a change advocate for strategic initiatives and programs
- Analyze exit reasons and turnover numbers and provide suggestions for reducing turnover.
- Support overall Human Resources in meeting goals as determined by the HR strategy.
- Support and implement processes and practices that enhance workforce diversity and inclusion
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of experience in HR areas of expertise and/or business experience, displaying increasing levels of expertise and complexity.
- Strong HR and business acumen, including strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking, and initiative.
- Ability to influence and partner with leadership and individual contributor levels of the organization to achieve results.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability and demonstrable skills to get results and lead change